Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) Sales & Marketing Munich
NFON is a multinational Cloud Business Voice provider with operations in 12 European countries, HQ in Munich, Germany and branch offices in UK and Austria. Being at the forefront of business communication change NFON offers companies with between 2 and 249,000 employees the best Cloud IP-Centrex Business Voice solution on the market. Our feature-rich solution, excellent reliability, essential security and savings for its customers all contribute to NFON fast growing operation.
The Marketing & BI Analyst position plays a very important role in the development of NFON as the European market leader for B2B cloud telephony. The job is based at NFON Headquarter in Munich.
You will be responsible to transform data into knowledge and create actionable reports and dashboards. In your position you will work together with various business teams within marketing, extract data through relational databases or cloud platforms, design, develop and support reports, dashboards and portals using BI technologies.
- You are able to build advanced reports, dashboards, and business process automation
- You are able to conduct customer lifecycle studies and segmentation
- You can identify and collect primary and secondary data variables to answer business questions with focus on Sales & Marketing
- You can make usage of external data sources for various marketing purposes such as marketing funnels, sales pipeline, forecasts, customer surveys etc.)
- You can maintain a deep understanding of the structure and location of various data sources to be utilized and present recommendations for optimizing data structures
- You will independently pull and manipulate data to better integration and identify and set up processes for data quality checks
- You are eager to drive things forward towards a common goal
- You are keen to improve your personal skills as well as your knowledge about B2B marketing
- You are highly structured and able to coordinate lots of different workflows
- You have an entrepreneurial thinking and like to create and shape your field of work
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years Sales & Marketing and Analytics experience
- SQL skills
- Excel skills
- BI Dashboard and Report Development skills
- Data Warehousing skills / Data Mining / Problem Solving
- Fluent in English