(Senior) Content Marketing Manager (m/w)
NFON is a multinational Cloud Business Voice provider with operations in 12 European countries, HQ in Munich, Germany and branch offices in UK and Austria. Being at the forefront of business communication change NFON offers companies with between 2 and 249,000 employees the best Cloud IP-Centrex Business Voice solution on the market. Our feature-rich solution, excellent reliability, essential security and savings for its customers all contribute to NFON fast growing operation.
The Content Marketing Manager (m/w) plays a very important role in the development of NFON as the European market leader for B2B cloud telephony. The job is based at NFON headquarters in Munich.
You will lead the content hub at NFON headquarters in Munich. In your role you will be responsible for all content-driven activities at NFON, from sales-driven BTL materials to more lifestyle-driven topics. You will coordinate and build a virtual team of freelancers and be the main hub for all content-driven initiatives, further developing our content marketing strategy. Close collaboration with teams from all our European markets will contribute to your success, as well as working together with channel and digital marketing colleagues to drive the best results from the outstanding content you create.
- Strategic and editorial planning of topics, collaterals, and content to reflect an integrated marketing approach
- Coordination and quality assurance of a team of freelancers, along with coordination of internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency and standards
- Project management and steering of multiple parallel content processes
- Support in coordination and creation of product-related sales and sales supporting materials, such as white papers and product leaflets
- Coordination and creation of business-lifestyle assets to drive our opinion-leader position in the cloud communications segment, such as blog articles, infographics, and moving images
- Distribution and promotion of content, in close collaboration with the digital marketing team
- Responsibility for the further development of social media channels
- Identification of content trends and channels to create additional traction for the company
- Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of all channels and content to ensure continuous improvement
- You are proactive – a great communicator and coordinator
- You speak English fluently and have strong English copywriting/copyediting skills
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams in parallel, to the highest quality standards
- You have experience (min. 2 years+) working in a fast, digitally-driven environment, ideally with a start-up and/or with growth hacking experience in an international environment
- You have an understanding of technical processes; SEO knowledge would be an advantage
- You have profound marketing knowledge, especially on different distribution channels and on all stages of the customer journey/sales funnel
- You are innovation driven and open to new solutions
- You are sociable, have a great personality and like interacting with people